The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out general accounting and book-keeping duties and assisting the Financial Controller in the day-to-day running of the Accounts Department and the fulfilment of financial reporting obligations.
- be in possession of a University Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification;
- be proficient in the use of widely available software packages
The above post is being offered on a thirty six (36) month definite contract. The salary will be equivalent to Scale 9 of the Government Salaries Scales.
Further details can be obtained from the office of the Chief Executive Officer on telephone number 22955121 or on email address: email@example.com or from the Authority’s website.
Interested persons are requested to send an application, together with a detailed CV by not later than noon of Monday, 9th September 2013, marked Private and Confidential addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Malta Resources Authority, Millennia, 2nd Floor, Aldo Moro Road, Marsa, MRS 9065, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
- Job Description – Project Officer Accounts 220813
- Projects Officer Accounts Position Information 22 04 13
- Advert Project Officer – Accounts