The selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day financial administration and processing of ERDF Project 288.
• be in possession of a University Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification;
• be proficient in the use of widely available software packages
The above post is being offered on a contract basis, terminating on 31st December 2014, and on a 20 hour per week basis. The salary will be at Scale 9 (pro-rata) of the Government Salaries Scales.
Interested persons are requested to send an application, together with a detailed CV by not later than noon of Friday, 27 September 2013, marked Private and Confidential addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Malta Resources Authority, Millennia, 2nd Floor, Aldo Moro Road, Marsa, MRS 9065, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
- Advert PT Junior Finance Officer (ERDF Project 288) 13.09.13 Maltese Version
- Advert PT Junior Finance Officer (ERDF Project 288) 13.09.13
- PT Junior Finance Officer (ERDF Project 288) Position Description 16.09.13