The Education Campaign to Promote Energy Savings in the Domestic Sector was launched at Victoria Hotel Sliema on 27th May 2013. Ing.Anthony Rizzo Chief Executive Officer Malta Resources Authority launched this seminar by a welcome address to the speakers and participants taking part.
Presentations were submitted re mentioned subjects being shown underneath:
- Aim of the Education Campaign: Malta Resources Authority MRA; JP Advertising: JPA
- The NEEAP (National Energy Efficiency Action Plan): The NEEAP
- Water Consumption in the Domestic Sector in Malta : Domestic Water Use
- Electricity Consumption in the Domestic Sector : NSO
- Eco-Gozo – Results achieved from `Naqqas u Franka Campaign`: Eco Gozo
NGO`s presentations were :
- Kamra tal-Periti – Kamra tal-Periti
- Malta Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Association (MEEREA) –MEEREA
- Institute for Sustainable Energy (University of Malta) – ISE
This was followed by questions and a discussion.